(1) Drive 74 east to Hallsboro Exit
(2) Turn right, go to stoplight.
(3) Continue straight until Honey Hill Road.
(4) Turn right, drive. The Office is on right.
(5) The Lodge is across the road.
(1) Drive 74 west to Hallsboro Exit.
(2) Turn left, go to stoplight.
(3) Continue straight, turn on Honey Hill Road.
(4) Turn right. The Lodge is on right.
Honey Hill Hunting Preserve is located east of Whiteville, NC. It's within driving distance from Myrtle Beach, SC, Fayetteville, NC, Wilmington, NC, and Lumberton, NC.
There are also plenty of Outlet malls and golf courses at Myrtle Beach. There is a historical downtown area in Wilmington that with scenic tours of the battleship and historic homes. Fort Fisher is just a short drive east of highway 74/76.
View Honey Hill Hunting Preserve in a larger map
3609 Honey Hill Rd. Hallsboro, NC 28442